Women’s March Chicago has many volunteer needs. We’d love some help in the areas that feel the most urgent. Right now these include:
- Outreach Volunteers for next march or actions (see below)
- Volunteer Management & Recruitment support
- Fundraising/Development – strategy & execution of programs
- Web Design support (wordpress)
- Merchandise Sales/Vendor Mgmt/Marketing
- Data Management
- Graphic Designers
- PR/Comms Support
- Tech Tools Support (Mailchimp, Airtable, Payment Processors, BallotReady, VoterCircle and many more)
- Volunteers who can plug into specific advocacy initiatives on behalf of WMC as needs emerge (e.g. #SaveScotus, ILVOTE – Indivisible’s GOTV collaboration, ILGVP Coalition, FamiliesBelongTogether Coalition, New Founders Tech round tables, etc)
NOTE: Event Day volunteers such as marshals for next march will have specific signup forms posted as soon as we are ready. STAY TUNED!
If you can help with Outreach in particular we need all hands on deck to make people aware of the next march – please fill out this Outreach Volunteer Intake form to let us know areas where you can help.
- Please share our Facebook Event for March to the Polls.
- Check out the Spread The Word tab (link not yet live) for downloadable flyers in English and Spanish.
- Encourage both Groups and Individuals to register for the march (link not yet live). Registering is important to build momentum for October 13 and show others you are coming. It also plugs you in to logistics information for October 13.
- PLEASE JOIN US OR HELP US PLAN A NEXT MARCH MEETING—WE WILL OFFER MULTIPLE LOCATIONS/DATES across the city. These are open to everybody, whether you’ve attended a meeting before or not. Lots of new information and ways to get involved. We’ll talk about women and the 2018 elections, March to the Polls updates for the next march and more. Please RSVP here to let us know you’re coming to one of the January march meetings.
- DATES/LOCATIONS TO BE ANNOUNCED
- IF YOU CAN HELP PLAN OR ANCHOR A MEETING IN YOUR PART OF TOWN LET US KNOW!
Contact email@example.com to talk about how we can support your outreach efforts.
Every dollar helps! It takes funds to pull off a large and impactful march, to pay for everything from porta-potties, to fencing, stage equipment, jumbotrons, warming tents and accessibility resources!
- Your donations made through this link are very appreciated and will fund the next march and WMC operations.
- Please spread the word that we are actively raising funds and ask others to contribute.
This year WMC will host a sponsor village in the rally area where CAMPAIGNS, NON-PROFITS & CORPORATE SPONSORS ALL ARE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN US.
Interested parties can sponsor a main component of the event:
- MAIN STAGE
- FAMILIES AREA
- ACCESSIBILITY AREA
- BACK STAGE
Or Host a booth in the Sponsor Village.
A document outlining these options will be available shortly. If you have specific fundraising leads or ideas you’d like to discuss please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or 312.799.0354