We did it! What a March!
Thanks to you and 250,000 women and allies, the January 2017 Chicago march sent the Trump administration a loud and clear message in support of women’s rights, civil liberties, and diverse issues.
Women’s March on Chicago virtual march page is where you can view video of the January 21 Chicago rally speakers and performances and see the photo wall from that great day in Chicago.
There is much to be proud of, and much work remains! We will continue to CONNECT, PROTECT, and ACTIVATE!
Women’s March on Chicago is now a not-for-profit organization founded to promote intersectional feminism and to challenge the political system on issues affecting women. We are marching on! WMC brings together women and allies in support of reproductive justice, LGBTQ+ rights, immigrant rights, affordable childcare, racial justice, access for persons with disabilities, environmental protection, voting rights, and active citizenship. WMC is leading and participating in local and national resistance actions,involved in coalition building, and is creating educational and civic engagement opportunities that will lead to the advancement of civil rights and social change in Chicago and beyond. Together we are powerful!
- Join our Women’s March on Chicago group on Facebook. This closed and moderated group is a troll-free zone for timely discussion and late-breaking updates regarding actions, issues, advocacy and more.
- Like the Women’s March on Chicago Facebook page: this is the public page of Women’s March on Chicago.
- Follow us on Twitter @womensmarchchi
- Follow us on Instagram at womensmarchchi
- Click to Volunteer with Women’s March on Chicago
- Use the signup form below to join the Women’s March on Chicago email list.